No longer hold the belief that building loyalty is through discounting, but rather by building a strong bond between brand and customer. The connections that customers attach to a brand must also be considered as being added value. Businesses that have already made their brand mobile and sociable have risen to the top by prioritizing loyalty and by developing emotional connections with their customer.
The customer is the heart of a business, and a good way to increase customer satisfaction is to keep the customers needs central to all business operations, from the top down. Furthermore, by incorporating current technology to ensure a business provides the customer service that consumers expect, business owners can expect to turn that loyalty into increased revenue and a healthier bottom line.
The most anticipated holiday season of the year is only 30 days away businesses must be prepared to leverage this technology to increase customer retention which will translate into a successful Christmas season!
Here are a few steps you can take to ensure that your Holiday Season is the best one yet!
1. Content Marketing – Keep it fun and reflective of the season, special promos and themes
2. Discounted Shipping – Offer special rates for delivery
3. Social Media – Make regular updates, especially during the holidays when usage is at its peak!
4. Customer Service – OVER DELIVER!
5. Support a Local Charity – Tis the season for giving…setup a promotion with a local charity
6. Appify – Get a gift that keeps on giving – to your customers! Mobile apps can update customers on current events and offers that your business has, and with features like push notifications, you will have access to your customers 24/7!